WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frequency, frequence, oftenness, rate
- usage: the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older"
- 2. frequency, relative frequency, ratio
- usage: the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations
- 3. frequency, absolute frequency, cardinal number, cardinal
- usage: the number of observations in a given statistical category
All rights reserved.
See also: frequency (Dictionary)