Synonyms of freeze dried
- 1. freeze-dry, preserve, keep
- usage: preserve by rapid freezing and subsequently drying in a vacuum; "freeze-dry the strawberries"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. lyophilized, lyophilised, freeze-dried, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: used of tissue or blood or serum or other biological substances; dried by freezing in a high vacuum
- 2. freeze-dried, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: preserved by freezing and drying in a vacuum; "freeze-dried coffee"
All rights reserved.