- 1. freewheel, drift, exist, survive, live, subsist
- usage: live unhurriedly, irresponsibly, or freely; "My son drifted around for years in California before going to law school"
- 2. freewheel, coast
- usage: coast in a vehicle using the freewheel
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. freewheeling, unrestrained (vs. restrained)
- usage: free of restraints or rules; "freewheeling foolishness"; "the versatility of his poetic freewheeling style"
- 2. carefree, devil-may-care, freewheeling, happy-go-lucky, harum-scarum, slaphappy, irresponsible (vs. responsible)
- usage: cheerfully irresponsible; "carefree with his money"; "freewheeling urban youths"; "had a harum-scarum youth"
All rights reserved.
See also: freewheeling (Dictionary)