WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fraternal
- usage: of or relating to a fraternity or society of usually men; "a fraternal order"
- 2. fraternal (vs. identical), biovular
- usage: (of twins) derived from two separate fertilized ova; "fraternal twins are biovular"
- 3. brotherly (vs. sisterly), brotherlike, fraternal
- usage: like or characteristic of or befitting a brother; "brotherly feelings"; "close fraternal ties"
All rights reserved.
See also: fraternal (Dictionary)