Synonyms of fortunate
- 1. fortunate (vs. unfortunate), better off(predicate), felicitous, happy, fortuitous, good, well(predicate), heaven-sent, providential, miraculous, lucky, well-off, lucky, privileged, successful
- usage: having unexpected good fortune; "other, less fortunate, children died"; "a fortunate choice"
- 2. fortunate, golden, blessed (vs. cursed), blest
- usage: supremely favored; "golden lads and girls all must / like chimney sweepers come to dust"
- 3. fortunate, rosy, auspicious (vs. inauspicious)
- usage: presaging good fortune; "she made a fortunate decision to go to medical school"; "rosy predictions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fortunate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.