WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unretentive (vs. retentive), forgetful, short, unmindful#1, forgetful#2, mindless
- usage: (of memory) deficient in retentiveness or range; "a short memory"
- 2. unmindful (vs. mindful), forgetful, mindless, amnesic, amnesiac
- usage: not mindful or attentive; "while thus unmindful of his steps he stumbled"- G.B.Shaw
- 3. forgetful, oblivious, inattentive (vs. attentive)
- usage: failing to keep in mind; "forgetful of her responsibilities"; "oblivious old age"
All rights reserved.
See also: forgetful (Dictionary)