WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. everlastingly, eternally, forever, evermore
- usage: for a limitless time; "no one can live forever"; "brightly beams our Father's mercy from his lighthouse evermore"- P.P.Bliss
- 2. forever, forever and a day
- usage: for a very long or seemingly endless time; "she took forever to write the paper"; "we had to wait forever and a day"
- 3. constantly, always, forever, perpetually, incessantly
- usage: without interruption; "the world is constantly changing"
All rights reserved.
See also: forever (Dictionary)