WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. footer, linear unit, linear measure
- usage: (used only in combinations) the height or length of something in feet; "he is a six-footer"; "the golfer sank a 40-footer"; "his yacht is a 60-footer"
- 2. pedestrian, walker, footer, traveler, traveller
- usage: a person who travels by foot
- 3. footnote, footer, note, annotation, notation
- usage: a printed note placed below the text on a printed page
All rights reserved.
See also: footer (Dictionary)