- 1. foot, pick, pay
- usage: pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
- 2. foot, leg it, hoof, hoof it, walk
- usage: walk; "let's hoof it to the disco"
- 3. foot, foot up, add, add together
- usage: add a column of numbers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. footed (vs. footless), flat-footed, pedate, swift-footed, fast-footed, web-footed, web-toed
- usage: having feet; "footed creatures"; "a footed sofa"
All rights reserved.
See also: footed (Dictionary)