WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fling, throw
- usage: throw with force or recklessness; "fling the frisbee"
- 2. fling, move
- usage: move in an abrupt or headlong manner; "He flung himself onto the sofa"
- 3. splurge, fling, consume, squander, waste, ware
- usage: indulge oneself; "I splurged on a new TV"
- 4. discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away, get rid of, remove
- usage: throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
All rights reserved.
See also: flung (Dictionary)