Synonyms of flower
- 1. flower, angiosperm, flowering plant
- usage: a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- 2. flower, bloom, blossom, reproductive structure
- usage: reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- 3. flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush, time period, period of time, period
- usage: the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- 1. bloom, blossom, flower, develop
- usage: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of flower (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.