WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flowage, flow
- usage: gradual internal motion or deformation of a solid body (as by heat); "rock fracture and rock flowage are different types of geological deformation"
- 2. flowage, body of water, water
- usage: a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area; "many campsites were located near the flowage"
- 3. flood, flowage, filling
- usage: the act of flooding; filling to overflowing
All rights reserved.
See also: flowage (Dictionary)