Synonyms of flickering
- 1. flicker, waver, flitter, flutter, quiver, move back and forth
- usage: move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
- 2. flicker, flick, shine, beam
- usage: shine unsteadily; "The candle flickered"
- 3. flicker, flick, flash, blink, wink, twinkle, winkle
- usage: flash intermittently; "The lights flicked on and off"
- 1. flickering, aflicker(predicate), unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: shining unsteadily
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.