WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flexure, flection, flexion, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- 2. inflection, flection, flexion, deviation, divergence, departure, difference
- usage: deviation from a straight or normal course
- 3. flexion, flexure, bending
- usage: act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased
All rights reserved.
See also: flexion (Dictionary)