Synonyms of flesh out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fatten, fat, flesh out, fill out, plump, plump out, fatten out, fatten up, change, alter, modify
- usage: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
- 2. elaborate, lucubrate, expatiate, exposit, enlarge, flesh out, expand, expound, dilate, clarify, clear up, elucidate
- usage: add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing; "She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation"
- 3. round, flesh out, fill out, gain, put on
- usage: become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
All rights reserved.