Synonyms of flattened
- 1. flatten, shape, form
- usage: make flat or flatter; "flatten a road"; "flatten your stomach with these exercises"
- 2. flatten, flatten out, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: become flat or flatter; "The landscape flattened"
- 3. flatten, drop, change, alter, modify
- usage: lower the pitch of (musical notes)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. planate, flattened, planar (vs. cubic) (vs. linear), two-dimensional
- usage: having been flattened
All rights reserved.