- 1. snowflake, flake, crystal
- usage: a crystal of snow
- 2. eccentric, eccentric person, flake, oddball, geek, anomaly, unusual person
- usage: a person with an unusual or odd personality
- 3. bit, chip, flake, fleck, scrap, fragment
- usage: a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. flake, form
- usage: form into flakes; "The substances started to flake"
- 2. flake, cover
- usage: cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- 3. peel off, peel, flake off, flake, chip, chip off, come off, break away, break off
- usage: come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
All rights reserved.
See also: flake (Dictionary)