Synonyms of five spot
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fiver, five-spot, five dollar bill, bill, note, government note, bank bill, banker's bill, bank note, banknote, Federal Reserve note, greenback
- usage: a United States bill worth 5 dollars
- 2. five-spot, Nemophila maculata, nemophila
- usage: California annual having white flowers with a deep purple blotch on each petal
- 3. five-spot, five, spot, domino, die, dice
- usage: a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
All rights reserved.