Synonyms of fitted out
- 1. equip, fit, fit out, outfit, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
- 2. dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel, change state, turn
- usage: provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. equipped, fitted out(predicate), prepared (vs. unprepared)
- usage: prepared with proper equipment; "equipped for service in the Arctic"
- 2. fitted out, outfitted, furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped
- usage: furnished with essential equipment for a particular occupation or undertaking occupation; "a well outfitted expedition to the South Pole"
All rights reserved.