WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bolide, fireball, meteor, shooting star
- usage: an especially luminous meteor (sometimes exploding)
- 2. powerhouse, human dynamo, ball of fire, fireball, actor, doer, worker
- usage: a highly energetic and indefatigable person
- 3. fireball, ball, globe, orb
- usage: a ball of fire (such as the sun or a ball-shaped discharge of lightning)
- 4. fireball, ball, globe, orb
- usage: the luminous center of a nuclear explosion
All rights reserved.
See also: fireball (Dictionary)