WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. finale, coda, conclusion, end, close, closing, ending
- usage: the closing section of a musical composition
- 2. stopping point, finale, finis, finish, last, conclusion, close, end, ending
- usage: the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
- 3. finale, close, closing curtain, finis, finish, finishing
- usage: the concluding part of any performance
All rights reserved.
See also: finale (Dictionary)