Synonyms of fill up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fill, fill up, make full, change, alter, modify
- usage: make full, also in a metaphorical sense; "fill a container"; "fill the child with pride"
- 2. fill, fill up, change state, turn
- usage: become full; "The pool slowly filled with water"; "The theater filled up slowly"
- 3. close, fill up, fill
- usage: fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?"
- 4. fill up, fill, eat
- usage: eat until one is sated; "He filled up on turkey"
All rights reserved.