Synonyms of fill out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. complete, fill out, fill in, make out
- usage: write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
- 2. round out, fill out, enrich
- usage: make bigger or better or more complete
- 3. eke out, fill out, supplement
- usage: supplement what is thought to be deficient; "He eked out his meager pay by giving private lessons"; "Braque eked out his collages with charcoal"
- 4. pad, fill out, stuff
- usage: line or stuff with soft material; "pad a bra"
- 5. fatten, fat, flesh out, fill out, plump, plump out, fatten out, fatten up, change, alter, modify
- usage: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
- 6. round, flesh out, fill out, gain, put on
- usage: become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out"
All rights reserved.