WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. combatant, battler, belligerent, fighter, scrapper, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who fights (or is fighting)
- 2. fighter, fighter aircraft, attack aircraft, airplane, aeroplane, plane, warplane, military plane
- usage: a high-speed military or naval airplane designed to destroy enemy aircraft in the air
- 3. champion, fighter, hero, paladin, defender, guardian, protector, shielder
- usage: someone who fights for a cause
All rights reserved.
See also: fighter (Dictionary)