- 1. bring, get, convey, fetch, transmit, transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise
- usage: go or come after and bring or take back; "Get me those books over there, please"; "Could you bring the wine?"; "The dog fetched the hat"
- 2. fetch, bring in, bring
- usage: be sold for a certain price; "The painting brought $10,000"; "The old print fetched a high price at the auction"
- 3. fetch, bring, convey, take
- usage: take away or remove; "The devil will fetch you!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fetching, taking, winning, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: very attractive; capturing interest; "a fetching new hairstyle"; "something inexpressibly taking in his manner"; "a winning personality"
All rights reserved.
See also: fetching (Dictionary)