- 1. ferry, ferryboat, boat
- usage: a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- 2. ferry, ferrying, transportation, shipping, transport
- usage: transport by boat or aircraft
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ferry, bring, convey, take
- usage: transport from one place to another
- 2. ferry, transport
- usage: transport by ferry
- 3. ferry, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel by ferry
All rights reserved.
See also: ferry (Dictionary)