Synonyms of felted
- 1. felt, entangle, tangle, mat, snarl
- usage: mat together and make felt-like; "felt the wool"
- 2. felt, cover
- usage: cover with felt; "felt a cap"
- 3. felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte, mat, change
- usage: change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. felted, unwoven (vs. woven)
- usage: made by combining fibers with a binder using heat and pressure; "felt is a felted cloth"
All rights reserved.