Synonyms of federated
- 1. federate, federalize, federalise, unify, unite, merge
- usage: enter into a league for a common purpose; "The republics federated to become the Soviet Union"
- 2. federate, federalize, federalise, unite, unify
- usage: unite on a federal basis or band together as a league; "The country was federated after the civil war"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. federate, federated, united (vs. divided)
- usage: united under a central government
All rights reserved.