- 1. have, feature
- usage: have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- 2. sport, feature, boast, have, feature
- usage: wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. featured, conspicuous (vs. inconspicuous)
- usage: made a feature or highlight; given prominence; "a featured actor"; "a featured item at the sale"
- 2. featured, faced (vs. faceless)
- usage: having facial features as specified; usually used in combination; "a grim-featured man"
All rights reserved.
See also: featured (Dictionary)