Synonyms of feathering
- 1. feather, feathering, rotation, rotary motion
- usage: turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- 1. feather, join, conjoin
- usage: join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- 2. feather, cover
- usage: cover or fit with feathers
- 3. feather, square, paddle
- usage: turn the paddle; in canoeing
- 4. feather, square, row
- usage: turn the oar, while rowing
- 5. fledge, feather, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: grow feathers; "The young sparrows are fledging already"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of feathering (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.