- 1. faultfinding, carping, criticism, unfavorable judgment
- usage: persistent petty and unjustified criticism
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. faultfinding(prenominal), judgmental (vs. nonjudgmental)
- usage: tending to make moral judgments or judgments based on personal opinions; "a counselor tries not to be faultfinding"
- 2. captious, faultfinding, critical (vs. uncritical)
- usage: tending to find and call attention to faults; "a captious pedant"; "an excessively demanding and faultfinding tutor"
All rights reserved.
See also: faultfinding (Dictionary)