- 1. tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- usage: lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- 2. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exhausted, dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, played out, spent, washed-out, worn-out(prenominal), worn out(predicate), tired (vs. rested)
- usage: drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
All rights reserved.
See also: fatigued (Dictionary)