- 1. menu, fare, agenda, docket, schedule
- usage: an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
- 2. fare, transportation, charge
- usage: the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- 3. fare, passenger, rider
- usage: a paying (taxi) passenger
- 4. fare, food, nutrient
- usage: the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. do, fare, make out, come, get along, proceed, go
- usage: proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
- 2. fare, eat
- usage: eat well
All rights reserved.
See also: fare (Dictionary)