WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Fang, Bantu, Bantoid language
- usage: a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- 2. fang, extremity, appendage, member
- usage: an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom; usually evolved from the legs
- 3. fang, canine, canine tooth, eyetooth, eye tooth, dogtooth, cuspid
- usage: canine tooth of a carnivorous animal; used to seize and tear its prey
- 4. fang, tooth
- usage: hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake; used to inject its poison
All rights reserved.
See also: fang (Dictionary)