WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. acquaintance, familiarity, conversance, conversancy, information
- usage: personal knowledge or information about someone or something
- 2. familiarity, usualness
- usage: usualness by virtue of being familiar or well known
- 3. familiarity, intimacy, closeness, friendliness
- usage: close or warm friendship; "the absence of fences created a mysterious intimacy in which no one knew privacy"
- 4. casualness, familiarity, informality
- usage: a casual manner
- 5. familiarity, impropriety, indecorum, liberty, misbehavior, misbehaviour, misdeed
- usage: an act of undue intimacy
All rights reserved.
See also: familiarity (Dictionary)