Synonyms of falling out
- 1. rupture, breach, break, severance, rift, falling out, separation, breakup, detachment
- usage: a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fall out, quarrel, dispute, scrap, argufy, altercate
- usage: have a breach in relations; "We fell out over a trivial question"
- 2. follow, fall out, result, ensue
- usage: come as a logical consequence; follow logically; "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely"
- 3. come out, fall out, issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress
- usage: come off; "His hair and teeth fell out"
- 4. fall out, exit, go out, get out, leave
- usage: leave (a barracks) in order to take a place in a military formation, or leave a military formation; "the soldiers fell out"
- 5. happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
All rights reserved.