Synonyms of falling off
- 1. slump, slack, drop-off, falloff, falling off, deterioration, decline in quality, declension, worsening
- usage: a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality; "the team went into a slump"; "a gradual slack in output"; "a drop-off in attendance"; "a falloff in quality"
- 1. fall off, detach, come off, come away
- usage: come off; "This button had fallen off"
- 2. slump, fall off, sink, drop
- usage: fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly; "The real estate market fell off"
- 3. fall off, fall away, disappear, vanish, go away
- usage: diminish in size or intensity
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.