Synonyms of fallacious
- 1. fallacious, unsound, invalid (vs. valid)
- usage: containing or based on a fallacy; "fallacious reasoning"; "an unsound argument"
- 2. deceitful, fallacious, fraudulent, dishonest (vs. honest), dishonorable
- usage: intended to deceive; "deceitful advertising"; "fallacious testimony"; "smooth, shining, and deceitful as thin ice" - S.T.Coleridge; "a fraudulent scheme to escape paying taxes"
- 3. fallacious, incorrect (vs. correct), wrong (vs. right)
- usage: based on an incorrect or misleading notion or information; "fallacious hope"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fallacious (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.