Synonyms of fairly
- 1. reasonably, moderately, pretty, jolly, somewhat, fairly, middling, passably
- usage: to a moderately sufficient extent or degree; "pretty big"; "pretty bad"; "jolly decent of him"; "the shoes are priced reasonably"; "he is fairly clever with computers"
- 2. fairly, fair, evenhandedly
- usage: without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner; "deal fairly with one another"
- 3. fairly, fair, clean
- usage: in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fairly (Dictionary)