- 1. fagot, faggot, fag, fairy, nance, pansy, queen, queer, poof, poove, pouf, gay man, shirtlifter
- usage: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- 2. fagot, faggot, bundle, sheaf
- usage: a bundle of sticks and branches bound together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. faggot, fagot, embroider, broider
- usage: ornament or join (fabric) by faggot stitch; "He fagotted the blouse for his wife"
- 2. faggot, fagot, tie down, tie up, bind, truss
- usage: fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them
- 3. faggot, fagot, faggot up, tie down, tie up, bind, truss
- usage: bind or tie up in or as if in a faggot; "faggot up the sticks"
All rights reserved.
See also: fagot (Dictionary)