WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fabrication, fiction, fable, falsehood, falsity, untruth
- usage: a deliberately false or improbable account
- 2. fabrication, fictionalization, fictionalisation, writing, authorship, composition, penning
- usage: writing in a fictional form
- 3. fabrication, manufacture, manufacturing, creating from raw materials
- usage: the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- 4. fabrication, assembly, construction, building
- usage: the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- 5. lying, prevarication, fabrication, falsification, misrepresentation
- usage: the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
All rights reserved.
See also: fabrication (Dictionary)