Synonyms of exulting
- 1. exult, walk on air, be on cloud nine, jump for joy, rejoice, joy
- usage: feel extreme happiness or elation
- 2. exuberate, exult, rejoice, triumph, jubilate, cheer, cheer up, chirk up
- usage: to express great joy; "Who cannot exult in Spring?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exultant, exulting, jubilant, prideful, rejoicing, triumphal, triumphant, elated (vs. dejected)
- usage: joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success; "rejoicing crowds filled the streets on VJ Day"; "a triumphal success"; "a triumphant shout"
All rights reserved.