Synonyms of exuberant
- 1. ebullient, exuberant, high-spirited, spirited (vs. spiritless)
- usage: joyously unrestrained
- 2. excessive, extravagant, exuberant, overweening, unrestrained (vs. restrained)
- usage: unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings; "extravagant praise"; "exuberant compliments"; "overweening ambition"; "overweening greed"
- 3. exuberant, lush, luxuriant, profuse, riotous, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: produced or growing in extreme abundance; "their riotous blooming"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exuberant (Dictionary)