WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. extravasation, liquid
- usage: an extravasated liquid (blood or lymph or urine); the product of extravasation
- 2. eruption, eructation, extravasation, action, activity, activeness
- usage: (of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed)
- 3. extravasation, organic process, biological process
- usage: the process of exuding or passing out of a vessel into surrounding tissues; said of blood or lymph or urine
All rights reserved.
See also: extravasation (Dictionary)