Synonyms of extravagantly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. abundantly, copiously, profusely, extravagantly
- usage: in an abundant manner; "they were abundantly supplied with food"; "he thanked her profusely"
- 2. extravagantly, lavishly
- usage: in a wasteful manner; "the United States, up to the 1920s, used fuel lavishly, mainly because it was so cheap"
- 3. lavishly, richly, extravagantly
- usage: in a rich and lavish manner; "lavishly decorated"
All rights reserved.