WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. extractor, instrument
- usage: an instrument for extracting tight-fitting components
- 2. centrifuge, extractor, separator, apparatus, setup
- usage: an apparatus that uses centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension
- 3. cartridge extractor, cartridge remover, extractor, mechanism
- usage: a mechanism in a firearm that pulls an empty shell case out of the chamber and passes it to the ejector
All rights reserved.
See also: extractor (Dictionary)