- 1. outside, exterior, region, part
- usage: the region that is outside of something
- 2. outside, exterior, surface
- usage: the outer side or surface of something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exterior (vs. interior), out(prenominal), outside(prenominal), outdoor#1, out-of-door#1, outside
- usage: situated in or suitable for the outdoors or outside of a building; "an exterior scene"; "exterior grade plywood"; "exterior paints"
All rights reserved.
See also: exterior (Dictionary)