WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ejection, exclusion, expulsion, riddance, banishment, proscription
- usage: the act of forcing out someone or something; "the ejection of troublemakers by the police"; "the child's expulsion from school"
- 2. extrusion, expulsion, squeeze, squeezing
- usage: squeezing out by applying pressure; "an unexpected extrusion of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube"; "the expulsion of pus from the pimple"
- 3. expulsion, projection, ejection, forcing out, propulsion, actuation
- usage: the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
All rights reserved.
See also: expulsion (Dictionary)