Synonyms of exploited
- 1. exploit, work, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: use or manipulate to one's advantage; "He exploit the new taxation system"; "She knows how to work the system"; "he works his parents for sympathy"
- 2. exploit, tap, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: draw from; make good use of; "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
- 3. overwork, exploit, work, put to work
- usage: work excessively hard; "he is exploiting the students"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exploited (vs. unexploited), employed
- usage: developed or used to greatest advantage
- 2. exploited, ill-used, put-upon, used, victimized, victimised, misused (vs. used)
- usage: of persons; taken advantage of; "after going out of his way to help his friend get the job he felt not appreciated but used"
All rights reserved.