Synonyms of expert
- 1. expert, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with special knowledge or ability who performs skillfully
- 1. adept, expert, good, practiced, proficient, skillful, skilful, skilled (vs. unskilled)
- usage: having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude; "adept in handicrafts"; "an adept juggler"; "an expert job"; "a good mechanic"; "a practiced marksman"; "a proficient engineer"; "a lesser-known but no less skillful composer"; "the effect was achieved by skillful retouching"
- 2. technical, expert, skilled (vs. unskilled)
- usage: of or relating to or requiring special knowledge to be understood; "technical terminology"; "a technical report"; "technical language"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of expert (Dictionary)